Complete sign up
Please read and agree to the following terms and conditions and personal information collection and utilization instructions for membership.
Terms and Conditions
The user of the internet website provided by KANGNAM JEVISCO CO., LTD. is subject to the terms and conditions set out below. When the user clicks “Registration button”, it should be considered as that the user agrees with the terms and conditions.
2. Registration information
KANGNAM JEVISCO can use collected registration information in a bulk; however, KANGNAM JEVISCO cannot release individual registration information without the consent from the user. Except, such information could be obtained for resolving illegal issues. The user agrees to provide accurate, current and complete information required for registration. KANGNAM JEVISCO may terminate the User’s rights to any or all of the services if information provided by the user is false, inaccurate or incomplete. The user is solely responsible for updating any change in the information and KANGNAM JEVISCO is not liable for any damage arise by delayed update.
3. Using the service
The user agrees to provide accurate, current and complete information required for registration. KANGNAM JEVISCO is not responsible for accuracy, quality, and completion of the services received through other members or other sites. Therefore, KANGNAM JEVISCO is not liable for any damage arisen by users referring to the aforementioned contents. The user agrees not to be engaged in the activities stated below. The company may delete any of the post without notification and suspend membership in case of violating this agreement.
1) The user must not use IP, Password, and Social security number of other person
2) The user must not engage in any activity that interfere privacy of others. Activities such as vulgar, crude, threating, or indecent posting, emailing releasing and sending of information.
3) The user must not post, email, release or send advertisements. Also, junk mails, chain letters and other forms of relevant posts without consent from KANGNAM JEVISCO.
4) The user must not collect nor store personal information of other members.
4. Protection of users’ information
Upon the completion of the registration process, the user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the personal information, which has been input, and the user is solely responsible for any results arisen by using your ID and password. The user must notify KANGNAM JEVISCO upon becoming aware of any unauthorized use of any of the User's passwords or ID. The user is responsible for any damage caused due to the delayed notification. The user should terminate the site completely after using the service. KANGNAM JEVISCO is not liable for any loss or damage of your information arisen by failing to comply with the aforementioned condition.
For those accessing services of KANGNAM JEVISCO services are considered to agree to the KANGNAM JEVISCO placing the advertisement on the services.
9. Provisions and Regulations
Conditions that are not stated in this article of provisions should be complied with the Electronic Communication General Act, the Electronic Communication Business Act and any other relevant acts.
10. KANGNAM JEVISCO service
KANGNAM JEVISCO may make changes to the terms of the Agreement from time to time and the modified terms should be effective upon listing on the first page or notifying to users. The User may end this Agreement at any time if he or she does not agree to the amended terms of the Agreement. Otherwise, it should be considered as that the user agrees with the modified terms. Moreover, KANGNAM JEVISCO might discontinue or edit the service due to unavoidable reasons, and the company should not be liable for the following cases.
(1) When any message stored or transmitted at the service provided by this site is deleted, or not stored, or not transmitted due to national crisis, black out, service facilities failures outside of the management scope of the company, or additional force majeure (virus)
(2) When the company has to suspend the service temporarily, the company should notify it at least 7 days in advance. The company is not liable for any damage arisen by the users who had failed to fully acknowledge the notification. The notification period might be shortened or deleted when there is a force majeure event. Even when any message stored or transmitted at the service becomes deleted, or not transmitted by the suspension of the service, the company is not liable for any loss or damage.
KANGNAM JEVISCO is not liable for any damage or loss of the user during the service. When there is any issue relevant with using the service, it should be determined in a final court of a competent jurisdiction.
[Additional clause] This provision will be effective from 11.01.2000
1. Contents and methods of collecting personal information
The company collects personal information [name/address/phone number/ email/ job/ company] via membership of the website and consultation and information generated through log-in which include log, cookie, IP and etc.
2. Purpose of collecting personal information
We collect personal information to provide optimal service to members by classifying and analyzing the collected information.
Name, ID, Password, Question for checking password and Answer: we collect this information to confirm a member, prevent false usage of the service, verify decision on membership, send notifications, handle complaints, and store data which can be used for settlement at the court.
Address, Phone number, Cell phone number, Email, Job, Company Information: For providing personalized marketing and advertisement for newly released products and services.
4. Period for storing, using or destroying personal information
Your personal information will be destroyed immediately upon completion of collecting or receiving personal information. Personal information is destroyed via the following means.
Personal information printed on paper is destroyed by shredding or incineration.
Personal information stored in electronic files is deleted through technical means that cannot re-produce the deleted records.
Period for storing and using personal information is as follows
When the member is withdrawn or expelled
When the information is collected for temporary purposes such as for questionnaire survey or events. Second, when the relevant survey or event is completed.
5. Retrieval, revision, and deletion of personal information
You may retrieve or revise or delete your personal information registered with the Company at any time. If you want to retrieve or revise personal information, you may click “Change User Information,” If you want to withdraw your membership, you may click “Membership Withdrawal.” You may retrieve or revise or withdraw in person or contact the Personal Information Management Officer in writing or via phone or e-mail.
6. Collection of personal information by Cookies and Rejection
7. Designation of the Personal Information Management Officer
For safe usage of your information, The Company designates a personal information officer, who is in overall charge of collecting, using, providing and managing personal information of users, checking for illegal or wrongful infringement of personal information by staff members or any third party and receiving and handling your suggestions and complaints related to personal information. The personal information officer who handles your personal information is as follows and will be available to answer your inquiries quickly and sincerely.
[Personal Information Management Officer]
Name: Choi Hyo Jin
For any complaint regarding personal information, it should be reported to the personal information management office or the corresponding department. We will try to facilitate smooth communication with the customers.
Personal information protection policy Version No.: V1.0
Announcement date: 2007. 10. 22
Effective date: 2007. 10. 22